I Deserve

I deserve infinite good things. 

But I am not greedy. 

I had my beautiful, lovely guy. I had my sort-of health. I had my baseline money. I had my baseline travel. 
Life was not good, but I was willing to work to improve it. 

But now, I have...a guy who is far away. Health that is hurting me not to the point of death but just to this edge of insanity. Money that is fast becoming not worth it. And negative travel. 

I do not deserve this life. 

I deserve...to work at a law firm in Manhattan and be good with Jordan and travel around the world and eat good food and do fun sports and happy Christmases.

I deserve...to work at a law firm in the Palo Alto area and love Jonathan and live around the world without being in constant physical pain.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just want whatever makes me beautiful and happy

Birthday Wish