Thoughts

I am turning 27.

I have not found my guy.

If this is going to be my life, I want to go to sleep tonight and never wake up.

I am so tired.

We were supposed to be together a long time ago.

I was supposed to be bright and beautiful with him.


What context would make me neutral at 27?
$200k
well-healed piercing removal
laser scar removal
no extra fat on my body
no ankle problems
no back problems
passive income
good living situation--spacious, furnished, by myself
Tony Robbins level health
traveling and experiencing different things

What context would make me happy at 27?
Thiago
plus all the neutral stuff

Right. Because if I am rolling in money, love, and health, with zero scars from my past, then the only reason I'm not happy is because I am being stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just want whatever makes me beautiful and happy

Birthday Wish

I Deserve