April 5 Thoughts

In my ideal Covid-19 situation, I would not be in dental pain. If I were not in dental pain, I could: 
1. learn more kpop dances
2. learn more gymnastics 
3. do everything else a little bit more easily


What kinds of pain am I currently experiencing?
1. the dental pain. super high
2. career wrongness pain. moderate
3. earlobe wrongness pain. moderate
4. physical appearance wrongness. mild (in comparison)
5. lower back pain. mild. 

What kind of pain have I experienced before that I am not currently experiencing?
1. Total emotional pain. Jonathan is going to be impressed with my abs soon enough. 
2. Poverty level financial pain. God that was the shittiest shit. 
3. Family wrongness pain. Not currently happening. 
4. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just want whatever makes me beautiful and happy

Birthday Wish

I Deserve